The new GTR Series is our hottest, even heat BBQ to date.
All GTR BBQs have an extra burner added to the design, to create that incredible even heat that these units are already getting famous for.
- 3 full length burners in the body of what traditionally is a 2 burner BBQ - hot!!
- Incredible heat control and cook times
- Top of the line 304 grade stainless steel
- Strong, custom designed and made stainless grill and 5mm plate.
- No clearance window hood that rolls on itself
- Insulation Jacket available for building into combustibles
- Environmental and easy clean slimline drip tray, no sand or fat absorb required.
- Robust construction, hand-welded stainless steel, polished every corner.
- Lifetime manifold warranty
- 10 year structural warranty on firebox and hood
- Readily available and reasonably priced spare parts
- Tucker Stainless Steel Roasting Pan and Rack included
Unlike other manufacturers if you select Natural Gas, we will supply your unit already converted to Natural Gas ready for plug and play (Most just send a Natural Gas Kit which requires an authorised person to change over the jets).
Are you ready to impress with the best BBQ you've ever owned?
GTR 3 Burner Built In Data Sheet.pdf
GTR 3 Burner Built In Dimensions.pdf
If you purchase the GTR without insulation jacket you must install the appliance in non combustible materials only, such as brickwork or granite. Please note that Caesarstone can be damaged by sudden and rapid surface temperature changes and would not be an appropriate benchtop without an insulation jacket.
The GTR has lips on each side to hang off the brickwork.
If you purchase the additional insulation jacket you can install the GTR BBQ into any outdoor kitchen cabinetry including MDF, Caesar stone, timber etc. The BBQ will not hang, the jacket will simply sit in your cutout and in turn the BBQ sits in the jacket.
GTR BBQ Built In Assembly and Operating Instructions.pdf
GTR Insulation Jacket Assembly and Installation Instructions.pdf
GTR Roasting Hood Assembly and Operating Instructions.pdf
GTR Side Burner Instructions.pdf