1. To prepare the prawns, twist off the head and carefully remove the shell. With a sharp knife, make a 5 mm-deep cut down the back, then remove the dark intestinal vein, leaving the last section of tail on if you like. Set aside somewhere cool.
2. Place honey, lime zest and juice and 1 tablespoon of water in a small saucepan and heat gently, stirring until the honey dissolves. Pour the warm honey and lime mixture into a bowl next to a plate with the dukkah blend on it.
3. Brush the prawns with oil then cook them on a preheated ﬂ at grillplate or chargrill over medium–high heat until they are just fi rm to the touch and opaque.
4. When the prawns are cooked, pick them up by their tails and dip them in the honey and lime mixture, then roll them in the dukkah blend until they are well coated.
5. Quickly arrange them on plates and serve with salad greens and lime halves if you like.